Sunday, July 16, 2017

Remember this...

One of my repeated prayers is the people I come into contact with, or even love, don’t die without knowing His love for them, without accepting Him as their Savior and giving their lives over to Him.

You see my Dad died in 2001 and I often wonder, “Was Christ his Savior? Will my Dad be in Heaven when I get there? Will I see him? Is he hurting?” Even after all this time, I still wonder and think of him.
He wasn’t a perfect man but I loved him. He had MANY faults and so do I. He rarely told us he loved us. He rarely held a conversation with us. He was distant. He was hurting. He had a lot of demons and a lot of shame he lived with and as an adult, I get this now. As a child, I didn’t understand the hurt. As a child, (I’ve talked about this before, I know) I was hurting, scared and didn’t understand the chaos in our home.
And honestly, a lot of my childhood is still with me. I had a few relationships with boys/men growing up and even as an adult and they weren’t good. I’m trying to work through this with God. You see He is the epitome of a “perfect” relationship with a Man, the one I’ve always hoped for.
I’m in a good place now. I don’t want to go back to where I was, ever!
I don’t want others to ever suffer what I went through – so I want to tell you all about His Perfect Love and quite frankly, when you find “the One” you can’t stop talking about Him – can you? J

So because of my childhood and my hurting, I see it in others…….I see they have a story, just as I do, and I see a lot of times, the story gets stuck to us and it’s so hard to shake the story off. I want to help you shake your story off of you, with the help of God – you too can do it!

And now…………
My heart is for Jesus.
And, His heart is for the lost.
So since He is in my heart, my heart becomes one with His.
I hurt for the lost; the cashier I see at Safeway who is so saddened and you can see it on her face. She’s so very hurt. She wears it on her sleeve.
I hurt for the depressed and suicidal; I was there at one time and I can see this in people, so many people walking around with this on their face – you can’t hide it from me. If I see it, I will call it out and try to draw you into the One True Love for you!
I hurt for the homeless; I see this everyday outside my office at work. They are asleep on the grass, on their sleeping bags, curled up in the only clothes they have. They haven’t showered, have they eaten, do their Mom’s miss them, are their sister’s praying for them? Are they hungry? Oh Lord, tell me how to help them. Tell me how to help them, how YOU want me to help them. Not how others think I should “Oh quit giving them food, quit helping them and they will go away.” I have actually heard friends/co-workers utter these words and it makes me so very sad because this is someone’s daughter, sister, mother, friend and most importantly this is GOD’s CHILD!! How dare you talk about them like that!
I hurt for the addicted; so many people are addicted and don’t even realize it.
I hurt for the prostitutes; they don’t believe they are worth more love than this? Oh God, please help them to know YOU!
I hurt for the people in jail; do they know Christ? Help me to show them YOU Lord, the way YOU want me to!
I hurt for the ones who think they don’t fit in because honestly, I don’t believe I have EVER fit in. Not once.
I’m just different.
Many times throughout my life, I have thought of this as a bad thing but I’ve come to learn it isn’t.
I’ve come to learn He calls us to be different.
We won’t look the same to the world, if we are one with Him and His heart.
And it is ok, to be different.
Just keep reminding yourself, keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Keep Him in the forefront of your mind and your daily activities.
Because there will be a force, like nothing you’ve ever felt and the force will try to pull you away from His love and what His heart stands for.
You see this force knows God’s plans for you. This force is a liar and he will try to tell you everything  you are not. He will try to point out all your faults and he will even tell you God doesn’t love you. LIAR! Just call him what he is, and be done with him!!!
This force knows once you get to where you are going, or once you find what His calling is for your life  – you will point it all back to the One who Matters Most, for His Glory.
Keep fighting.
Keep fighting the force and pulling up hill to God.
You’ll get there, eventually you will get there and at the top of the hill it is so very beautiful, it’s what you longed for from the beginning of your life.
It is worth every pull, every hard night, every struggle.
The most beautiful spot you’ve ever seen.
He is there.
He is waiting for you.
He has open arms and you will run to Him, just like the prodigal son ran to his Father.
But this Father is perfect.
This love is perfect.
His desires for you, are only for good and His plans are the best.
When you do finally meet Him, it will be the most beautiful moment of your life, beyond giving birth, or getting married, or buying your first home.
This moment, it’s what you’ve been waiting for because nothing else fills the hole – but Him.
Him.
I am.
The beginning and the end.
The one who gave His perfect life for you and your sins.
Are you living for Him?
If you aren’t, find me, text me, call me, visit with me – I do not want you to die without knowing Him and I would like to help you, show you how you can live for Him and with Him and you’ll be in love with Him.
The big, gaping hole can be filled; not with food, not with drugs, buying things, people, sex – it’s only Him, nothing more can help you.
He is waiting for you.
He is waiting for you to acknowledge Him and His love for you.
He is waiting for you to give up all the crap and just have a relationship with Him.
Don’t wait until you are at the bottom of yourself, like I did….come to Him now, He is calling you.
When I talk to you all about Him and His love, it is so helpful for me too. It’s a great reminder of what He has done in my life, a reminder of His love for me and for all the people around me.
I love talking about Him and how He feels about us.
Let’s talk! J
No judgment from me, zero.
Why? How?
Well, I was where you are at one point in my life – and I really could care less what you have done in your past. I want to see you how God sees you, perfected In Him! That’s it.
Remember this, and please get in touch with me.
Don’t let one more day pass without Him in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment